PCR Tests - How does it work?
Our PCR Tests are extremely easy - here's how it works:
- Order Online and click "Next" to allocate a Unique Booking Reference Number to yourself. This is linked with your Passport and is the reference you will enter on your Passenger Locator Form. This needs to be done for Fit to Fly, Day 2 or Day 8.
- Follow the instructions enclosed within your PCR Kit sent to you.
- You must register your Test Kit on COMPLETION of using the swab using the QR code (or web address if you do not have a smartphone) before posting it off to our lab (all the details are included with each kit of what to do).
- If your Test Kit has not been registered prior to you posting it to our lab, we are unable to process your sample and your results will be unavailable.
- Use the Pre Paid Bag and send off your PCR Test to our lab using a Royal Mail Priority Post Box - you can find your nearest one here and check the collection time of your nearest Post Box.
- Once the results are received in the lab, we will contact you by email with your results within 36 hours. Please do not chase us until this 36 hour period has passed.