Flysurance is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect.
One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- making a compliment or complaint is as easy as possible
- we welcome compliments, feedback and suggestions
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially
- we respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly.
Our aims are to:
- resolve informal concerns quickly
- keep matters low-key
This policy ensures that we welcome compliments and provide guidelines for dealing with complaints from members of the public about our services, facilities, staff and volunteers.
Compliment Definition: An expression of satisfaction about the standard of service we provide.
Complaint Definition: Defined as any expression of dissatisfaction, however it may be expressed. This would include complaints expressed via an email, online chat or any other method.
How to make a complaint.
It is the complainants responsibility to:
- bring their complaint, in writing, to Flysurance attention within 2 weeks of the issue arising. It must be emailed to email@example.com.
- raise concerns promptly
- explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date;
- allow Flysurance a reasonable time to deal with the matter, and
- recognise that some circumstances may be beyond Flysurance's control.
Once the complaint has been received by Flysurance, you will receive an email confirming receipt.
Flysurance define a "reasonable" time to respond to be 30 days.
Once Flysurance have investigated the complaint, you will be notified by email.
If the complaint cannot be dealt with within the 30 day period, you will be notified of an extension.